Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This Just In - Week of November 2nd

I know it's a day late, but never late then never right?



I'm going to start off with a book I found was really interesting. It's an autobiography of Ricky Martin. I'm not into reading autobiograpghies but I thought this was interesting since he just went public about his sexuality.


I didn't like Portia de Rossi's book about her struggle with anerxia. I mean yes, it is a sad story but I feel like the whole anerxia phase in books needs to end like the vampire one. But I put this on here not to bash it but I know some people like to read these kind of things so if you do, I hope you enjoy.


If your into Nora Roberts, her 4th book for the Bride Quartet came out. I haven't really looked into these books but they look good. Maybe if someone gives us a good review about the books, we'll read them ;]



Well thats all the good books I spotted this week! Sorry if I missed any. Leave a comment if there are any other good books that came out today we didn't spot ;]


Until next time guys...keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment